Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween In Maputo

This past Monday I taught all of the Masana boys about halloween and the idea of dressing up in costumes and going trick-or-treating. I had some old pictures on my computer from the halloween parties we use to have at our house in Athens so I was able to print off a picture of me dressed as Strawberry Shortcake to show all of the boys. That night, the 6 boys that are living with us right now sneakily put together costumes and trick-or-treated at our house. Thankfully, there was a bag of Reese's cups in the freezer that I was able to give them!!! However, that means we no longer have a surplus of reese's cups in the freezer for those days when we just need a little taste of America....anyone want to send some our way?
note: all donations of resse's cups and any other american goodies can be sent to our p.o. box in south africa:
Sarah Olds
Suite 337 Private Bag X11340
Nelspruit 1200 South Africa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If someone develops a peanut allergy or something, feel free to send your Reese's surplus to Prague :-) So happy you're home!