Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My New Home!

Quite a few people have asked to see pictures of my new apartment. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with another girl named Sarah. Sarah and Sarah!!! She moved to Maputo in January and is working with Samaritan's Purse. Our apartment is in a great area of the city known as Museu. It's within walking distance of many places - including the church that I work at every day! I am really loving living in the city!!!



my living room. . . complete with cable tv that has a few channels in english. we even get espn so hopefully i'll be able to watch some good SEC football next fall!!!



our kitchen. sarah and i both like to cook so we'll have lots of fun times together in here!



my bed room. the walls are still bare and i'm still living out of a suitcase. i'm waiting on a dresser that is being built for me and then i'll get it all decorated.



our dining room. we've already had quite a few friends over for meals and look forward to having many many more!


and last but not least, this is our "closet". but it's huge!!! i have a spare bed that we are going to put in here and it will be where you can stay if you want to come visit!!!!

3 comments:

April said...

I love it! I hope you're doing well and enjoying living in your apartment. I am sure that is really nice to have your own space.
Much love,
April :o)

skoots1mom said...

what a gr8 place...glad to see how well things are going for you...sending our prayers, too!

Steve & Rachel said...

Wow, we're practically neighbors! We're on Toure just around the corner and would love to meet you. I briefly met the other Sara already.