Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Saturday in Matola

This past Saturday, we headed out to Matola again to finish up construction on the shop for Lena. Lena and her family live very near the ocean so this time I left the boys to work while I went with the kids down to the water. They had so much fun swimming and throwing sea weed at each other! By the time we got back to the house, the boys had cut a window into the shop and all we needed was a small table for her to put the product on. So we jumped in my car and went to the local market where, apparently you can buy anything you need including a wooden bench to put products on! On Monday, I will go back out to Lena's to actually stock her shop and go help her determine how much to sale things for.



me and the boys from the shop window



group picture outside the shop



seaweed fight!!!!



me giving the kids a quick math lesson.

3 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

great weather...enjoyed your pics...God bless!

Josiah and Anna said...

Hey Sarah, You have such an awesome gift and love from God for the kids you work with, and for the community! You inspire me. And God is pouring out LIFE into allot of people through your obedience! Blessings my friend!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how many of these God allow you to be part of getting kick started and how many families are able to be reunited through the businesses that can be started.