Friday, March 28, 2008

Selso (again)

Not even 2 weeks after I wrote the blog about Selso and the transformation I've seen in him the past month or so, he has run away again.  He left last Saturday and has not retuned yet.  Again, I just don't understand what it is about life on the streets that draws him away.  Please pray for him.  Pray that the Father would watch over him and keep him safe -- the streets are so dangerous and he is so young.  Please pray that he would willingly come back to the center and that he would know that he is loved and cared for in this place.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and the children. I attend Sanctuary Baptist Church and am hoping all is well where you are. Thank you for all you are doing

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.