Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1 Down, 7 to Go

It's been almost 1 week since my first chemo treatment. It has been a hard week adjusting to the effects the drugs have had on my body. I've been nauseous most days. I'm exhausted and have to plan my days around being able to take a nap. I'm having to depend upon other people to take me places as I am too loopy to drive myself. All in all I I just don't feel like myself. But 1 down and only 7 more to go! Then I'll be able to return to Mozambique!!!

Here's what's been going on in Mozambique while I've been away:


Anselmo has gone home!


Aderito lived at our house for a month. He was the first boy I helped reintegrate when I started working with Masana in 2009.


Gildo has gone home!


My housemates got a new puppy!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Sarah,
I'm praying for the Lord to be your strength during this trial.
Love,
Tina

Skoots1moM said...

prayers for enduring and healing; a church buddy from Law'ville ;)

Tina said...

Sarah,
I'm praying for the Lord to be your hope today. I thank the Lord for your mom and dad and all who are helping you.
Love and hugs,
Tina

Tina said...

Sarah,
I'm praying for the Lord to reveal Himself to you, and for Him to give you peace that penetrates deeper than any pain or heartache.
Love you,
Tina

flames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
flames said...

Costumes come in a huge selection. A beautiful fancy dress , as it is called, raise people's interest has always been through the many possible variations. Cheap carnival costume and their buying has never been so interesting and just like today, and people start to try more new unconventional costumes.